×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Arianna Courson
    Arianna Courson
    I am a professional writer/author (defiantly not famous yet :,) )who enjoys writing romances and love stories. (I write erotic romances and romances for teens!) I also love my dog, Bella and have an irrational fear of wasps (-w-)b


    I've self-published about six books (not counting the ones I took off Amazon because they suck), and have a single novel that is currently with a professional publisher! Feel free to check them out!

    Self-published:
    Silence Me (Young Adult Paranormal Romance with fallen angels)

    Quiet, now (YA Paranormal romance between vampire/werewolf and snow angel)

    Corrupted (YA paranormal romance between shadow fairy and mutated angel)

    The Silent Kiss (YA paranormal fantasy romance between a witch and a fallen angel, and a twist off Cinderella)

    Lullaby (still preorder)

    Obsession (Erotic romance between a twenty year old mafia leader and a nineteen year old girl)

    With Publishing:
    Wild Fire (YA paranormal romance between a fallen angel and a phoenix)




    Book three "The Dark Fated Ones" coming soon
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Lullaby
PG-13
5.1K
1
4
1.1K
2

“Drip, Drip, Drip,” Mason said in her ear, his touch burning her skin like acid. “So red. So sweet, but yet so bitter.” 

She winced when he ran the tip of the blade over the already open cut. “Stop....” 

“Now,” he said quietly, though menacingly, “are you going to come willingly? Or will I have to kill everyone in this room and have you watch?” 

She opened her eyes, finding the school empty. 

But there’s... no one. 

Then a voice entered her ears. “Let her go, you bastard.” 

Malachi. 

favorite
coins

X