×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AKSHE
    AKSHE
    "A captivating écrivain and conteuse without whose stories you'd pass no days"

    - Writing is one of my many hobbies.
    -NEVER gonna cut my hair again (okay, maybe when I'm bored of long hair)
    - An Aquarius baby
    - infp-t
    -Type 4 enneagram

    ----

    Akshe here! I write in my leisure time, hoping my stories will make you see the world more happily and gratefully. Any feedback on my stories is welcomed, and I wish for you to have a good time while you're here. 

    "It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting." 

    One of my favourite quotes from Paulo Coelho in The Alchemist because it makes me believe that my dream will come true one day. 

    "No one has ever changed the world by doing what the world has told them to do," said Eddy Zhong in a TEDx talk that I once listened to, and now I have it in my bedroom reminding me that I've got this.

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@One_good_storyteller/featured
    Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/ShinaShia
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Die Twice
PG Completed
5.8K
0
5
934
3

According to her late grandfather's will, Rhea was to inherit his mansion. She was to live alone in an unfamiliar land. She had always lived with her grandma, two villages from her grandfather, but now that her grandmother had asked her to earn money and stay in what was now her house, she came to Haion. Will this new change be a memory she will run to or something she has to run from?

Die Twice is a short story that narrates the changes Rhea Galanis goes through in her life when she grows and makes her decisions.


Anyone immune to slight mentions of violence, rich brats, marriages, rude people, thugs who break the walls of your home, starving, only one inseparable bond, death, tons of advice, nightmares, a good king, a good heart and a happy ending can read this story.

If you are reading this story, then welcome! Tell me your opinions cuz I would love to hear them. I hope you have a good time!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X