×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    aj3138111
    aj3138111
    A reader who occasionally gets the itch to go out and write something. Secretly working during bedtime on yet to be written literary masterpieces.

    Feel free to follow me (and revel in the ensuing comedies of errors) as I go along on my literary journey.

    See you around, I guess. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Novel Story
G Completed
29.4K
43
23
22.8K
5

Travis always wanted to try his hand at writing a novel. He had tried to write a couple, but never felt motivated enough to finish them.

By a chance encounter, he comes to know of a writing contest called NaNoWriMo, where participants have to write a novel in one month. Thinking that the deadline (and the fact that it is a contest) will motivate him to write a complete novel, he decides to sign up.

Will Travis be able to complete his novel this time around? And what adventures await him on his journey?

Probably the only novel on NanoWriMo that you'll (n)ever read.


As most of you must have guessed, I got this idea while thinking to come up with a theme for my NaNoWriMo 2016 entry.

X