×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Foreveraining
    Foreveraining
    Hi, my name is Rain.

    I write about:

    -fluffy highschool romances
    -angst werewolves
    -serial killers and psychological thrillers
    -lots of smut
    -morally grey villains
    -soft male leads
    -badass female leads

    If any of those interest you, check out my books! Thank you!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Boy/Girl Switch
PG-13
11.8K
6
10
8.5K
1

To fool a bookworm, one needs a good book. Seventeen-year-old Vellary Carr unknowingly seals her fate with the devil when she purchases a book online.

Prior to its arrival, Vellary first handedly experiences what it's like to face mass humiliation, and so, becomes susceptible to the spell book lying inside her purchased package.

Hugo Axel, the "bad boy" of Roset High, has fancied Vellary since middle school. So when his best friend brutally abases her, conflict arises within him. To do what's right or to stick with his brother?

However, before Hugo can truly decide, a slight shift in the air unlocks a door to another. He doesn't realise the abnormality of it all until the very next morning, when he wakes up in a very unfamiliar room. 

With a very unfamiliar feeling. 

And when he looks in the mirror, he sees a very familiar face. 

But it's not his. 

It's Vellary Carr's. 

His one and only crush.


Note: If you're reading this story on a platform other than Wattpad and Penana, you're likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original and safe form, please go to the account Foreveraining on Wattpad. It's free, and I upload faster than the other sites. Thank you!


X