×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    DabblePie
    DabblePie
    Hey there! My name is Tamra, hitting that age where it's becoming depressing, and I actually really suck at writing these biographical columns. I don't have the capacity to write about myself in the same aspect as I do my characters. I always think I take the best parts of me and make them better to suit the taste of my audience.

    So...let's keep this short!

    I'm a mother to two puppers, enjoys wine on the weekends, and has a thing for working out.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Place of Promise
PG-13
19.8K
4
7
9.5K
6

A world is nothing without sacrifice. Leaders sacrifice face and honor, people sacrifice money and power, and others sacrifice their lives to sustain the balance of their world. It takes only a moment of negligence to set an imbalance to a world, and sets a domino effect of perturbing consequences to lay destruction in its path.



It happens every year in Altair known as Amyths where the story of two lovers are commemorated for being reunited by a bridge across the milky way. However, every two years a single person goes missing, and every two years a new tale is spun.

X