×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    darkmcmuffin
    darkmcmuffin
    Its not about whos first or whos last, or whos right or wrong. We all just need to get together and help one another before we lose whats been here all along.
    Writing isn't hard, anyone can do it. Really doesn't matter if you are grammatically correct or fluent, but in writing you release your burdens into something more beautiful and rewarding than you can ever imagine.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Kings Game
PG-13
24.5K
4
1
8.2K
0

Its about that time again, it's time for the Kings Game. A lovely event that brings families together to tear other families apart. Join the games, become a contestant, or take your chance and defy the masses as you protect the Queen from the King of your dreams.

Its not a mystery that the world isn't a happy place. That from time to time it seems like everything in the world is trying its hardest to tear us apart. The world has some nasty thorns that are hard to overcome some times, but like a rose there is beauty past those thorns. To look past all that is bad and find something to hold on to, to see what beauty can really be, what the world can really be. That is the reason why I continue to live. To give the world one more rose that it can fall in love with. I am James Casper and I am not giving up on you Valentine.

X