×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Dlofc84
    Dlofc84
    I started writing to inspire my children into the world of reading and writing. It started with an innocent enough poem, brought to me by my son. When I say a poem, four stanzas. He asked me to finish it and I wrote the rest of the poem to the best of my ability over the next four days or so. It is posted up here, Descent Into Insanity Vol I. They liked it so much, they wanted the rest of the story the poem told. So, I wrote a second and they did not think that finished it. I jokingly said that I should just write a novel and here I am today.
    I am 35 now and disabled with a rare form of motor neuron disease but writing has given me a new purpose in life. Something that I can do, that can be a betterment for me and my family. We are an odd lot that you can read more about, slowly in Adventures in Fatherhood. But I am slow to open up. Being from the south, contrary to belief, we a not that open of people. We take a while to warm up to people but maybe eventually I will get used to it.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Seed of Destruction
R
40.7K
1
5
5.5K
9

Book Two in the World of Grim picks up with Damon struggling to accept his fate as the new Grim and now the leader in the ageless war of Order versus Chaos. Now him, along with his soul brother Faldo, the giant Marlin, Damon's Zealot mother Bethel, and the stalwart Captain Wallace, they face down the Resistance and Damon's Elder Brother, the Seed of Destruction, Baine.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X