×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Broken Shards
PG-13
2.4K
0
0
2.0K
0

In a parallel world of Earth, creatures there are a bit extraordinary. For instance, humans have possession of magical abilities and while there are indeed animals living too, there also exist magical and bizarre creatures lurking about.


Febby Cortourne, a junior high school student in her fourth year, has always lived her life normally. Living in a repetitive cycle endlessly and mindlessly, which makes her life boring. There's nothing special going on at all in her life. And she never thought she was anyone special.


Until on one night, where it started like any other night and day. It was raining heavily and storms and thunders were slightly present. She begins to receive mysterious and creepy calls and messages coming from an unknown person, only to discover a mysterious and creepy old man is chasing and on a hunt to kill her.


And just as she thought she'd actually die without achieving or doing anything special, she was saved by a mysterious voice echoing in her mind and led her to a parallel world. Their parallel world. Where she finds familiar faces from her homeworld and bizarre things such as mythological animals that never existed on her planet, and people having possession of their own powers or as they'd like to call it, magical abilities.


During her time in the parallel world, adjusting with the help of her new friends, she then slowly realizes that maybe she is special after all. She just never noticed or realized it.


This unfolds a tale of a girl studying in one of the most prestigious schools in the continent where she learns about their world, magic, and something within herself as she tries to hide from the person, trying to kill her.



Schedule Update:

Updates once every week.


Note:

Due to the pandemic circulating throughout the planet, schedule updates now changes to thrice every week.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X