×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ToriHeadWolf
    ToriHeadWolf
    I also have a Wattpad account and my username is also ToriHeadWolf, where I have The Blue Moon Rises and other books, including the other two books in the series. I write fantasy/supernatural novels. I am currently writing seven books at the same time right now.

    I am writing a Creepypasta novel also with one of my friends who is known as Trappedinmyheadx on Wattpad (and here too!)

    I hope you all enjoy my books
    See more
Living With Killers {A Darkened Hearts FanFic}
PG-13
13.3K
5
0
5.3K
0

This is based off of my friend's Wattpad novel "Darkened Hearts"

Tori Night was always ignored in school until she meets Toby Rogers, a new kid. Through him, she meets other friends. But she's suspicious about her new friends. She then finds out that they're Creepypastas. When Tori murders her father, she runs away. Slenderman finds her, takes her to the mansion, where she meets everyone else. She then is known as Tori the Torturer. 

She enjoys living with the Creepypastas, but she's stuck wondering whether she should stay a Creepypasta, or go back an live as a human.

*My friend is helping me write this*

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X