×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
I, The Villainess will Survive
PG-13
0
0
0
87
0

swap_vert

My name is Ari and I am from Korea. When I was five, my parents met with an accident and they died, so I was adopted by my aunt. My aunt is...well...not the type of caring aunt, in fact she is very evil and also the rest of the family is bad too, in this family there are my two cousin brothers and my uncle.

The reason to adopt me was for money, my parents were super rich and in order to get the money they must adopt me...but once I turn 18, I get the the money but they are trying to get the money on their hands somehow.

They abuse me a lot, almost everyday was torture for me and I get to eat leftovers but sometimes when there are no leftovers, I must starve. Recently what made me happy was a novel which I borrowed from the library for the first time, it was called ''The maid and the 7 knights'' and I really liked it. I really adore the main female lead and I must say the villainess is a pain in the @ss. She really gets on my nerves, I mean like why can't she stop bothering the poor Female lead. But the main reason for hating the villainess is that she is also like me, a person who never received love until the day she died. 

Today was same as always, I cleaned the house, ate leftovers, got scolded and slapped by my aunt for breaking a glass plate by mistake and now I am heading to bed. For some reason I am feeling dizzy, hopefully I will feel ok after I sleep.....

Next morning:

*Yawn* I sure had a good sleep, as I opened my eyes I thought I was dreaming, I was in a luxurious room and worst of all when I looked at the mirror, I screamed! WHAT?!

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THE VILLAINESS ?!

SOMEONE TELL ME I AM DREAMING!


End of chapter 1

To be continued.....

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X