×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    BookwormwithaQuill
    BookwormwithaQuill
    My hunger for books is unceasing, however, I can't always find the right book for my appetite. And sometimes that leads me to write. If you want something done right do it yourself. My writing isn't professional, by any means, but I enjoy doing it and sharing.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
3 is Company
R
0
0
0
242
0

swap_vert

Rae knew what she was signing up for, well as much as the rest of the female volunteers knew, volunteering the slightly untruthful, way of referring to the woman who agreed.

The truth was that human males were becoming rarer, scientists pointing towards the weakening of the Y chromosome. So Earth had no shortage of women and in an effort for old politicians to flood the world with more men, the world was overpopulated. If you were a man you were set, if not... well volunteering became very attractive. The program promises food, shelter, and a steady allowance for the help.

She would be traveling to alien planet Poljae to mate with a native male in hopes of repopulating their world since humans were compatible. What she didn't know was why their females weren't compatible. Or if any of the promises were truthful. But it was the only option to escape him...them.


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X