×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    O.E Walker
    O.E Walker
    Hi! I am O.E Walker and I am a self-publishing author from Brisbane, Australia. I am Openly Bisexual and Transgender (ftm) (he/they)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
5 fates
PG-13
882
0
1
596
0

swap_vert

"In this book, I have written, I have utilized what it is like to be a teenager in this day in age, being a teenager in the present myself. I have brushed on the topics of being part of the LGBTQIA+ community and delved into depth about mental health issues faced by teenagers in the 21st century. Few experiences are inspired by stories and experiences I have listened to, or faced myself. In this book, the character name Michael, was inspired by my late uncle who unfortunately died in an accident before I was born in 2002. While writing this book, my Grandma, unfortunately, passed away suddenly in June 2022. Although I have never faced discrimination regarding race, besides the few times people have made stereotyped comments about Russian people (I am of Russian heritage). I haven't touched on this that much because I don't know what is myself to be discriminated against daily, unlike many People of Color in Australia.

Thank you very much to my friend Erin Clancy and Great Aunty and Uncle who have peer-reviewed this book and helped with editing.

If you need help with your mental health, please contact a local hotline available.

There is a mild language warning and a severe warning on content as there a descriptions of graphic scenes and themes.

This book is advised for people 15 years old and over.

Please add, vote, and comment on this book, this will help me a lot to know what readers of this book are interested in. And share this book with your friends.

This book is set from 2016 to 2027 in Brisbane, Australia.

These characters, other than the house group/form teacher and Michael are fictional.

The following events are inspired by the Save Me webtoon (Un-uploaded)."- O.E Walker.

THIS WILL BE UPLOADED EVERY TUESDAY AND FRIDAY!

The book name has been from 'Premonitions', as it is a very popular name and hard to find.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X