×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lamington
    Lamington
    I am Lamington, the Australian author!

    You may also know me as WriteHere on BookTok!

    I am published internationally as a fantasy and horror writer.

    As a monster writer, I am delving into all sorts of genres, from Erotic to Whimsical.

    I am not accepting any book promotions or marketing of any kind.


    Enjoy my works and have a nice day ❤️
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Wieners and Mayo
G On Break
5.3K
0
5
1.4K
2

Brad Thechad is a 38 year old high-school student.

He does average high-schooler things like going to Maths, going to English, and eating his white bread and mayo sandwiches.

Brad's best friend, Jonn Smith (with two n's) attends high school with Brad. 

He's a manly man, but has feelings for his childhood friend (no homo).

Brad finds it super weird why Jonn (with two n's) keeps sucking on full bananas while staring at him, and getting himself into super suggestive situations.

Jonn (with two n's) has no idea how Brad finds out he likes him.

But that's not the only thing Jonn (with two n's) is trying to keep secret from his bestest bro in the world.

He's an alpha werewolf. And he wants to keep Brad and his mayo sandwiches all to himself.

---------------------

This story is purely satire on tropes commonly seen in writing. It contains homophobic and sexual themes. 

It doesn't reflect my own views and is only written as comedy. 

X