×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sean Abaddon
    Sean Abaddon
    I write daily on several different websites and this is the newest one. I am fourteen and finishing up middle school! I am into writing different things. I write most of my raft drafts on Google docs. I am totally in love with music. You can usually find me on most social medias. My name is Jem Hayden. I am open to any questions. I am also a Youtuber...
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Zero Glass
PG-13
2.8K
0
0
1.4K
1

Grammar errors will be in this. There will be a dark theme during some chapters. The characters will go through many hardships. 

Javier-Zero Glass loves to finish the missions he is assigned but does he even like the one he is on due to the fact his brother isn't aloud? Why does he have to go to Ghastly alone just to get Cato? Ghastly is a beautiful city on the outside but the worst when you actually discover all the hidden clues and facts beneath it. Ghastly was built when the countries in north and south America collapsed but many do not like Ghastly and want different countries. Those people are called Gunman but there are two groups in the Gunman and they are called Alleviate and Zippy. Either you're a Vaiter or a Zipper.  Not just both. They have different views and such on the way the country should become. Now what can little Zero do to make Zippy win or to tear down Ghastly forever. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X