×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ThunderousSoul
    ThunderousSoul
    Welcome to my profile! Please, make yourself at home. Oh, and don't touch any of the books. I'm still trying to figure out which ones are cursed.

    Anyway, so basically I'm a fantasy and horror writer. I play the guitar, sing, and have a tendency for rambling to myself while gesticulating to random invisible beings.

    Please do not roll your eyes, look afraid, or run away if I do this in front of you. It's rude and creates a bad atmosphere for the guests.

    Loves: The Dragon Prince, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (did I say that twice?), and Joseph Delaney's Spooks series. Also, read Coraline. Or at least watch the movie. Speaking of which...those are some pretty good eyes you've got. Mind sharing?

    Scorpio with a fascination for the macabre and occult.

    Websites:
    https://www.quotev.com/4146102607
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/ThunderousSoul
    See more
Children of Chaos
PG
8.2K
0
0
1.2K
0

"My name is Wanda Solace. I'm a monster."

I killed my mother when I was five. I have hurt people more times than I can count.  My father, and my friends (if I ever had any before this chapter of my life). And now here I am, chronicling the last bits of my life.

They said a tiger can't change its stripes. Well, she sure as hell can try.


Here I am, still trying.

(Updates will occur once every week at the least. It's my first full-length book so please be gentle or rip it apart with constructive criticism)

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X