×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    kai
    kai
    hi im kai and i like gravity falls, hermitcraft, dsmp, rp, art, drawing, and other weird shit <333
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Oc Oneshots
PG-13
0
0
0
449
0

swap_vert

Chapter 1 (Noah x Maxwell x Oli)


Noah was a predictable teen, yet at the same time, he was as unforeseeable as the titanic sinking. He wasn't like everyone else tho (he's qUiRkYyyYY- /j), he was an assassin and spy. And, a lot of other things were different about him, but those don't matter right now.


11:23 at night


Noah was hidden behind a bush, watching as two other teens, one a wolf and the other a ram, walked into their house. He'd been spying on them for days, but didn't know why he kept wanting to watch them. He was an assassin and spy so naturally, he had to kill all his targets. But every time Noah tried to get himself in their house to kill them, he just couldn't. He didn't know what it was about them but it tugged at his deathly heart in a way he'd never felt before. But it all changed this night. He was gonna kill them. He had to kill them.


11:29 at night


Noah heard them talk to eachother.

"Good night, my sweet little Oli.. May your dreams give you peace"

"You too, Maxwell. Love you. . . Also.. Maxwell?"

"Yeah.?"

"Do you think we'll ever find someone to complete us? ya know? cuz we're poly..? it get's a bit lonely just me and you.."

"I get it, let's just hope."

"Alright, Max.. Goodnight.."

"Night, baby.."

What Noah didn't know was that the whole thing was staged and they'd set up a whole trap for Noah to fall directly into.

Noah got up, adjusted himself and packed his things into the pockets of his cargo pants. He slowly crept inside the house where he foot got caught in a rope that swung him up, all in one swift motion. He was stuck to the rope, hanging upside down like a vampire. Then.. BANG.. he was dropped. Then as soon as he opened his eyes, a baseball bat came flying to his head. His entire vision dimmed to black.


"Fuck, yeah! I knew it would work Oli!"

"Are we sure he won't be too severely hurt..? I don't want us to be responsible for amnesia or brain damage or anything.. Plus, you said he could be our new boyfriend.! It's not nice to hit our new boyfriend in the forehead with a damn baseball bat, Maxwell Jacob Rivers!"

"Well he would've attacked us Oli.. Oli Brooke Jones!"

"Fine, just try to be careful with him, please.!"

"Fine, fine.. whaateeeveeer..!"


12:58 in the night


Noah woke up, drooling at the mouth. He tried to move and rub his eyes but found that he was completely tied down to a chair with cameras all around him, trying to be hidden. His memory felt extremely foggy and hazy and he blamed it on his amnesia. He saw the clothes he was wearing weren't his own. He had a devil hoodie on with a small(er) pair of shorts.


1:00 in the morning


After a couple minutes of struggling, he heard footsteps, two pairs of them to be exact. He also realized his mouth was taped shut with duct tape and that he couldn't bite holes through it. 


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X