×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Battles of Expansion (Anthology)
PG
35.2K
1
4
2.3K
6

The galaxy was much bigger than anyone could have thought. With it came dangers and bloodshed. In the future, humanity faces threats from across the stars. But our determination and strengths carry us through the struggles. 

Across hundreds of worlds, brave warriors of humanity fight for survival and victory. Each of them carries a story. From the lowliest of brigands to the greatest super soldiers to even the secretive and cunning, the galaxy is fought on more fronts than any one man could even imagine.


This story is something I had in mind for a long time and only now am I finding the time to put pen to paper. It's a culmination of everything I ever thought of when I was a kid combined with a plethora of sci-fi and various other things I discovered and came to like.


This is an anthology, meaning it's a collection of short stories about various characters, situations, and plots. If you have a suggestion and would like to know more about the world please do let me know.

favorite
coins

X