×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Tailsmo: A Sad Love Story (A Sonic X-Equestrian Christian Guard Crossover)
G
13.9K
0
0
268
0

    (Sonic Boom version because it's my favorite out of all of them. Plus, I wanted to see how it goes). 6 months had passed ever since the events of "Sonic X Season 2" while on Earth, 6 years had passed. The Equestrian-Christian Guard visit their friends on Mobius, having received a help signal from Sonic when a young alien girl named Cosmo crashes onto Mobius looking for the famous blue blur. With a much darker force looming over them, everyone is plunged into a war that will decide the fate of the universe as they look for the Chaos Emeralds, which Sonic had scattered during his first battle with the villainous Dark Oak, leader of the Metarex.

     During this time, Tails and Cosmo grow close and feelings start to develop, as does a sisterly bond between Cosmo, Creecha's daughter Grace, and Wallflower Blush, but with the Metarex War going on and Cosmo's own insecurities surfacing after facing a lot of trauma, those bonds will be tested as they travel through space to end the war once and for all. 

    (Based on "Sonic X: The Metarex Saga." Characters don't belong to me, but to their rightful owners).

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X