×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    A.D.S
    A.D.S
    Hello I Am A.D.S,
    I Am Your Average Workaholic Writer/Artist When I Feel The Need To.

    What's Special About Me?
    My Work Schedule Is Terrible Including My Sleep Schedule And I Am Strangely Addicted To Caffeine.

    Hope You Don't Mind Me Going Missing For A Week Time To Time Due To Personal Work But I Will Notify Any Of You If I Am Going On Break But If I Don't Then I Am Dealing With Some Personal Problems.
    Farewell Readers
    See more
campaign Request update 0
  • Subscription plans
    Ultimate Striker
    You Can Choose To Support Me By Using Money But It Is Your Choice So If You Would Like To Then You May Support Me If You Wish.
    US$1 /month
    JOIN
The Scarlet Case
R
103
1
0
276
2

swap_vert

Akari is a young and smart prodigy detective. He became a detective at 16 and swiftly rose through the ranks, gaining recognition across Hokkaido to Fukuoka for his ability to solve seemingly impossible cases. The agency entrusts Akari with a case that has remained unsolved for 6 years. Despite the efforts of top-ranked detectives, they haven’t been unable to shine light on it. Some are too frightened, as any detective who attempted to investigate the case vanished without a trace. Only one detective managed to escape the grasp of it so will Akari be the one to solve this enigmatic case?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X