×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Growingvogue
    Growingvogue
    Comments from readers always motivate me to write more. So please leave a comment. I’m a Writer looking to have interesting conversations about the plot and characters of my stories.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
My Dirty Bucket List
G
27.7K
5
10
2.4K
1

When Raven received her final divorce papers from her cheating  husband Dexter Cunningham, she called their mutual best friend Hugh Daniels, the one person who has always been there to put her back together again.

But when he came over to console her, two things happened: He kissed her like she’d never been kissed before, and then he left her without explanation; shattering her for a second time that evening. So having lost her husband and her best friend all in one night, she decided to do the only thing she could do…she marketed the hell out of it!

Fast forward, more than two years later, Raven launches a sexy bucket list on her blog and old wounds are reopened when her ex-husband finds out; and old emotions for Hugh are exhumed when he flies back to NewYork to stop her...


X