×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lee Lucas
    Lee Lucas
    Greetings, fabulous humans of the internet! How are you all doing? Quick heads up about me:

    Gender: Female (she/her)
    Age: 15 :>
    Favorite Genre to Write: Dark Romance
    Favorite Genre to Read: Pride Love

    Oh yeah and, I'm more into fairy tales than sales pitches. So, if you're thinking of sweet-talking me into a marketing spiel, you might have better luck with a magic mirror.

    Plz contact me for collabs on stories. I would totally love to collaborate with you guys!
    Current collabs: Murder & Mayhem (Blanca Bear) [IRL bestie]

    Your comments and likes are so much to me! I love reading interesting comments and even if its just a hello or starting up a convo, I will answer! My followers are the world to me aswell!

    Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 2:50pm

    -Lee Lucas :>
    See more
campaign Request update 0
  • Subscription plans
    Main - Lee Lucas's books :>
    Get's access to all stories, and subscriber-only stories. 
    US$10 /month
    JOIN
    The Worlds too Expensive for Me - Lee Lucas
    Don't worry guys, I get it. The world is too expensive for me too. \_(-_-)_/
    US$1.99 /month
    JOIN
    See more
The Lies of Love (Dummies Version Included)
R
1.3K
1
2
361
2

Okay, so picture this - I'm just minding my own business when this incredibly attractive mystery man suddenly appears in my bedroom out of nowhere. And let me tell you, he doesn't waste any time in making his move. I mean, it's not just any ordinary kiss we're talking about here; it's intense, passionate, and quite frankly, mind-blowing. As I try to wrap my head around the sheer unexpectedness of this situation, my mind is racing with questions. Who is this man? What is his connection to me? And most importantly, how on earth did he end up in my bedroom, setting off a chain of events that I could have never anticipated? It's like a whirlwind of emotions and sensations colliding all at once, leaving me utterly bewildered yet undeniably intrigued by the exhilarating turn of events that have just unfolded before me. And amidst all the confusion and excitement, one thing is for certain - my world will never be the same again.

In addition to the original story, there exists a simplified version labeled as the "For Dummies" chapters. This alternate version provides a more deliberately avoiding the use of complex vocabulary seen in the original narrative. It employs a straightforward language style. This iteration aims to distill the essence of the tale, presenting it in a digestible and approachable manner for those seeking a more straightforward interpretation, offering a more user-friendly experience for readers looking to explore the narrative without the linguistic barriers often associated with complex literature.

Disclaimer: This is a B x B story

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

Read the whole book: HK$10
X