×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alexander Stormsong
    Alexander Stormsong
    Author of the Fantasy series #Ravenlight.

    I am but a simple Dark Angel here for anarchy & chaos. Let's have fun with this ride we call life~

    AroAce Creator


    My Links- https://linktr.ee/AStormsong
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Project Home Bound
PG-13 Planning
2.3K
0
0
217
1

It's been 7 Years since the end of the Chaos Wars, an era in which conflict was all around the galaxy & across the various realms of the multiverse. With the Death of Zero Dantez and the collapse of the Demon Armies, some manner of peace has washed over humanity; though not all is as it once was. The Chaos Wars have left countless civilizations in ruin, and no major organization of the past remains in power. For these last few years humanity has been rebuilding, and with the passage of time things are about to go full circle.


After generations, people have returned to the Realm of Aether- known for the Home Lands which have long since been lost. And it is here where conflicts echoing the past shall resume once more as people strive for positions of authority following the left-open power vacuum. New powers and old alike will collide here as humanity strives to anchor itself back into the fabric of reality.

Who will come out on top? Who will be swept under the rug and forgotten to time? What awaits humanity in a new world full of hate and destruction? The answers to these questions and more await to be answered- the conflict rages on!!


Project Home Bound is a Community Series with multiple writers. You might think of it as group DnD only with a lot more writing and fewer 'game' mechanics. The aim is essentially to craft a story and lore that we can share with an audience in 'real time' whenever we decide to write. You can follow along and experience the story as it unfolds over on our Discord (Link Coming Soon).

As a means to advertise, I will be writing brand new scenes or rewriting events from our Discord & uploading them to this platform. If you like what you see, please consider joining the Discord as a viewer OR maybe even join in on the fun as a creator~

LINK: (Coming Soon)...


Disclaimer: Not all content is original. As with DnD we may use assets from already established franchises (AKA doing fanfiction) for some of our content as a tribute or just to have fun with what we love.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X