×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ObsessedWithDragonBall
    ObsessedWithDragonBall
    Holder of "Largest Scale Battle" Title on this website. Evidenced by the Fiveway Fracture Collab and how it can be used as a reason that fanfictions are, y'know, fanfictions. Because of the literal reality shattering/altering scale of the battle, you can use that as a reason in your own story why it is the way it is! Isn't that great? Imagine it, infact I'll give you a start off. "A long while ago, a battle of uncontainable proportions was had. The results where absolutely catastrophic. All realities one can imagine were affected, and this is one of them." See! Isn't that a good start for an alternative timeline story?

    If you're in need of a captivating fight scene, feel free to reach out to me on Instagram @PeterParksHer. The cost for my services ranges from $5 to $10, depending on the complexity and length of the scene.

    As my username suggests, my passion revolves around the Dragon Ball universe. While I predominantly explore "what if" scenarios, I also delve into crafting supplementary side stories. Amid the vast array of characters and transformations, my personal favorite is Goku Black/Zamasu, and I hold a special fondness for the Ultra Instinct transformation. When it comes to cinematic experiences in the Dragon Ball franchise, "Dragon Ball Super: Broly" stands out as my preferred choice. That movie perfectly encapsulates my enthusiasm for all things Dragon Ball.

    Thank you for taking the time to explore my creative world. If you have any inquiries or requests, feel free to connect. Your interest is truly appreciated!
    See more
JuJutsu Kaisen: The Timeline Incident
R
17.9K
0
40
362
0

AlsIn a distant past, approximately 17 billion years ago, a boy named Zalgo was born to his parents. Initially an innocent soul, he gradually transformed into a violent and malevolent individual as he grew older. Alongside his twin sister, the two siblings engaged in criminal activities, including murder and animal cruelty for pleasure. Their parents were equally wicked, mirroring the evil nature of their children.

Tragedy struck when the boy was fatally stabbed in a murder attempt, followed by the sister perishing in a fire she set, trapped by onlookers. The father vanished while seeking revenge for his children, and the mother succumbed to suicide. In the depths of hell, consumed by rage, Zalgo forged a weapon and unleashed his fury upon demons and damned souls. After defeating Lucifer in battle, he ascended to become a demonic king and eventually attained godlike status over countless years.

However, his reign came to an end as his soul was sealed away in a hidden location. In a different era, Ryomen Sukuna, a powerful entity, met his downfall at the hands of fellow sorcerers, his power contained in twenty wax fingers scattered worldwide. Both Sukuna and Zalgo awaited a suitable vessel, leading to a fateful encounter with a young boy named Yuji Itadori, who unwittingly consumed one of Sukuna's fingers, becoming his vessel.

As a JuJutsu High School student, Yuji endeavors to gather the remaining fingers for Sukuna's revival. Unbeknownst to him, his true destiny lies in facing Zalgo and resetting the timeline, a revelation yet to be discovered.


As time shall move forward Zalgo's vessel will finally appear and do what he does best, reign terror and chaos. Yuji will try to face him but sucumb to the forced switch of Sukuna, who faces Zalgo own his own. Their battle would be on a large scale and would ultimately end with a clash, wiping the timeline clean, and reseting it completely so the encounter can happen again. But not here, instead of Yuji, Satoru Gojo just so happened to be in the right place and the wrong time and accidently consumed Sukuna's finger in his attempt to free Yuji from the curse he was facing. What lead up to this event was a ripple in time-space, which caused Gojo to become Sukuna's vessel, and what will happen to the freeing of Zalgo? Well, lets find out.


DISACLAIMER: There will be swearing, mentions of blood and gore, death topics, world ending moves, and many more things that might trigger reactions, stay away if you can't handle it. Also, maybe some Yaoi.

X