×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Gabriel Taylor
    Gabriel Taylor
    Hi there, I'm Gabriel Taylor. I have a passion for creating cartoons, comics, anime, and stories. My imagination is like a vast world inside my mind, filled with thrilling tales that I've crafted myself. I like mostly fiction events and a couple of non-fiction as well. If you're interested, take a look at my upcoming and previously published novels to explore these exciting stories.
    See more
Warm Love
G
164
0
0
48
0

swap_vert

In "Warm Love," we follow the story of a friendly and positive young man who falls head over heels for a lovely young woman. She has a caring nature and is loved by everyone around her. Despite life's obstacles, the two of them share a magical connection that fills their hearts with warmth and positivity whenever they are together. As they spend time with each other, they learn more about themselves, each other, and the mysteries of life. This is a story of love, growth, and the power of a strong connection that can bring happiness even in the toughest of times. However, there are some crucial steps that both of them must navigate on their journey, including attraction, infatuation, love, reverence, worship, obsession, and even death. If these steps start to dissolve in their daily lives, who knows how powerful love can be with such faith, struggles, challenges, and responsibility? Prepare to fall in love with the heartwarming tale of "Warm Love."

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X