×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    katiegoesmew
    katiegoesmew
    I got my start in writing with collaborative fanfiction. Eventually, I started doing original stories. I have lucid dreams, and I got in the habit of telling myself stories before I fell asleep so I could try to direct the dreams. Most of my ideas come from those stories and dreams.

    Nothing I write is ever set in stone. I'm constantly editing and polishing. If something seems bare-bones and not up to par, don't worry, I'm working on it. I usually like to hammer out most of a story before I go back and dress it up with more details. Always check the publishing date for the most up-to-date changes. The curse of perfectionism.

    Disclaimer:
    I am a Christian, and, although I don't shy away from mature themes, I don't read LGBTQIA+ or explicit sexual content (with rare exceptions). My knowledge of spelling, grammar, and punctuation all comes from my background growing up in the USA and using US English.

    Technicalities:
    I write in Google Docs using the free version of ProWritingAid as an editing tool, which I recommend highly. It has multiple English usages, too, so you can select the one that fits your country.

    Last words:
    Subscribe to my Substack for weekly updates about my writing, life, and other nonsense, check out my Carrd for all my writing profiles, and, if you're feeling generous, drop a tip at my Ko-fi. Thanks!

    https://katiegoesmew.substack.com/
    https://katiegoesmew.carrd.co
    https://ko-fi.com/katiegoesmew
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Mewsings
G
714
0
2
142
0

X