×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ToriHeadWolf
    ToriHeadWolf
    I also have a Wattpad account and my username is also ToriHeadWolf, where I have The Blue Moon Rises and other books, including the other two books in the series. I write fantasy/supernatural novels. I am currently writing seven books at the same time right now.

    I am writing a Creepypasta novel also with one of my friends who is known as Trappedinmyheadx on Wattpad (and here too!)

    I hope you all enjoy my books
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Red Sun Rises: A Supernatural World Spinoff
PG
0
1
0
1.6K
1

swap_vert

This has the same type of creatures "The Blue Moon Rises" has (Vampires, Werewolves, Shapeshifters, Witches)

Bianca never wanted to become a Werewolf. When her best friend 
Kate Turns Bianca in the woods, Bianca hate her for the longest time until she learns that being a Werewolf is a good thing.

Ryan thought that being the Lead Vampire was easy. Creating new Vampires, forever hating Werewolves, and killing humans that find out about their world. But it's a lot harder than she thought. When her closest Vampire friend is killed by a Werewolf, Ryan must find another loyal person to replace her.

Kaylie has gotten used to transforming into her Animal form. Or, not really an animal. Kaylie is the only Shapeshifter who has chosen to turn invisible. It's the same as transforming, but she concentrates on disappearing instead. When she's kidnapped by other Witches and Shapeshifters, she must use her gift to get back before something happens to her that she can't stop.

Tabitha just found out that she's a Witch and when she trains to become Lead Witch, she would do anything to get there. Even if it means hurting someone.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X