×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    hcwilhelm
    hcwilhelm
    All books can be found on Wattpad:
    https://wattpad.com/hcwilhelm

    The Reaper Chronicles:
    1. Ipseity - [Complete]
    2. Janus - [WIP]

    The Akane Trilogy:
    1. The Terrible Dreamer - [Coming 2021]
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Ipseity (The Reaper Chronicles, #1)
PG-13 Completed
221
1
0
11.3K
0

swap_vert

Science Fantasy || Action || Romance

The last thing you'd imagine earth's general having is an identity crisis, let alone in the middle of an interstellar war, but for Avalyn Concerto she begs to differ.

Ever since the last battle against primordial—earth's immortal alien foe—Ava has been living in a constant nightmare. For she will never forget how heavy the sword felt in her palm and how her abilities took over.  

She will never forget the moment she killed her best friend—the moment before she lost control.

Out of desperation, Ava ventures off into the demon-infested world in search of her missing birth record. And she will do whatever it takes to find it—to fix herself—even if that means breaking the laws and committing treasonous acts.

But once Ava is caught, she quickly finds out it will take more than thievery and violence to stitch herself back together. It will require dark magic. A pair of alien princes. A pompous man whose hair is as white as snow. A blue god's threat. And the perfect stage set for secrets to unfold.


*A/N: Chapters will no longer be available on Penana. To read the book and its series, please visit Wattpad.

Completed: Dec 31, 2018

Book 1 || The Reaper Chronicles

© 2016 hcwilhelm. All Rights Reserved.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X