×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    kamikaze1994
    kamikaze1994
    Hello good people, My name is Kieran. Due to life getting in the way, I have been finding it hard to meet my deadlines. To overcome this, I am going to be focusing on one story at a time. Starting with The Seven then The Codex of Humanity.

    Schedule

    Prologue/Chapter 1,2,3,4 and 5 for The Seven -15th November 2017
    See more
campaign 催更 0
The Codex of Humanity
PG-13
689
0
0
2.1K
0

swap_vert

Set in an alternate realty. In 1969, when mankind sent it's first man to the moon, they discovered the remnants of an extraterrestrial spacecraft. Even with no trace of whoever owned it, mankind had learn't that they were not alone in the universe. In 2009, with technology salvaged from the ship, mankind had begun colonizing other planets within the galaxy, mankind could truly live in a golden age of peace, but that would all soon change. Thanks to a scientific phenomenon. simply known as The Cleansing, all life within the Milky Way began to die out or mutated into hideous abominations that attacked and killed anything that moved. Humanity had been brought to the brink of extinction. 1000 years later, what's left of humanity are now living in a space station known as the Arc out in the dark space outside the Milky Way. Due to a millennium of seclusion, mankind has forgot about's it's history, it's cultures before the disaster occurred, even Earth has been lost to the passage of time. Due to a lack of resources, mankind has decided to launch an expedition to find the fabled Codex of Humanity, a relic with knowledge about mankind before The Cleansing, star charts of every planet that they inhabited. The expedition will take humanity all over the galaxy. At the same time, a sinister threat is about to return for the galaxy which could lead to the complete extinction of mankind forever.     

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X