×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    phoenixelesea
    phoenixelesea
    I'm almost 22 years old and I have been writing for as long as I can remember. I have written mostly short stories and I have attempted writing novels, but they never got very far. I am currently working on writing screenplays for a Web series. I am also working on a novel humourously nicknamed "Mr. Poe", which you will be able to find on Penana. I also hope to turn this story into a Web series. My biggest inspirations for writing are Dan Schneider and Daniel Handler (aka Lemony Snicket). That may seem odd if you were to read most of my stories, but it definitely shows with Mr. Poe.

    My favourite books include: The Chronicles of Narnia by C . S. Lewis, The Princess Bride by William Goldman, and The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Mr. Poe
PG
9.3K
0
1
3.1K
0

Fate Verne wants nothing more than to play his music in front of thousands of people in a talent contest - mostly because it's 800 miles away from his nagging aunt. His journey there leads to many laughs and twists and turns, and even a little love.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X