×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Stefani Michelle
    Stefani Michelle
    Hello everyone! I have been a writer ever since I wrote my first book in elementary school. I tend to stick strictly to fantasy when writing, but if a prompt gets my imagination gears turning I attempt to jump outside my genre.

    I am an avid reader. My favorite authors include: Patrick Rothfuss, Brent Weeks, Karen Miller, and Mark Lawrence. I collect books, always searching for 1st editions from my favorite authors. I have a decent collection so far. I love used book stores in my area and in the city. I spend way too much time and money on the used book websites. I have a problem haha.


    "A room without books is like a body without a soul."- Marcus Tullius Cicero

    “Reading is the sole means by which we slip, involuntarily, often helplessly, into another’s skin, another’s voice, another’s soul.” - Joyce Carol Oates
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Transposed Atlas
PG-13
12.3K
3
18
8.2K
23

Fawn, Moss, and their android BLIM are thrown off course as tidal waves erupt through the providences causing mass disturbances along the world currents. With the ocean's currents in disarray, their boat is swept onto the shores of something they had never seen before. The flourishing green world on the horizon breaks the laws of nature and Fawn sets out on an adventure to find the source.

Sage is tricked into setting off events that are much bigger then she ever dreamed. Unsure of how to cope with the knowledge of having millions of people's blood stained on her hands, she runs. Trying to escape from under the pressure of her brother and their cause she stumbles upon an odd phenomenon. Again she is thrown into the unknown and what she finds turns her world upside down. 

AN: My NaNoWriMo 2015! :D

X