×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
A Lesson about "Who is the real righteous man?"----
G
265
0
0
586
0

swap_vert
    2,000 years ago, Jesus began preaching the universal truth of Heavenly-GOD at his age of 30. During the following three and half years, Jesus healed different kinds of sicknesses----the blind could see; the deaf could hear; the mute could speak; the lame could walk; the paralyzed were cured well enough; the people with leprosy were made completely clean; and the dead were raised alive----whoever possessed great faith upon Jesus would be healed thoroughly!

    One day, Jesus told his disciples and the crowd this parable, "There were two men who were entering into the Holy-Temple simultaneously for praying. One was a religious leader; another man was a criminal."

    "That religious leader gave out his prayer, saying, 'O, Heavenly-Father, please bless me! Because I have offered one-tenth of all I have during past period of time, and I have already obeyed all of Your commandments; most of all, I have never been like other people who are so dirty.'"

    "That criminal was beating his chest, stamping his feet against the ground, shouting, 'O, LORD! O, LORD! Have a mercy on me, I am not worthy of being called the child of Yours!!'"

    Then Jesus asked his disciples and the people surrounding him, "In Heavenly-GOD's eyes, which one is the true righteous man?"

    After a short period of quitetude, Jesus spoke out the answer, saying, "Assuredly, I tell you the very truth----in Heavenly-GOD's eyes, this criminal indeed was the true righteous man. Because whoever exalts himself will be humbled; however, whoever humbles himself will be exalted!!"



favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X