×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Kayla Hardy
    Kayla Hardy
    Hello! My name is Kayla and I am an avid reader and writer. I have my Bachelor of Arts with my minor in writing.

    My main writing focus is fiction revolving around romance and young adult novels. I got my big break in writing fan fiction, and I occasionally still dabble in that realm.

    I have a background in scriptwriting and want to expand my writing onto one of my favorite genres: horror.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
MUTE
PG-13
7.4K
4
3
5.9K
3

If only they knew how loud my thoughts were; how I can barely fall asleep at night because my mind is racing at a mile a minute. 

See, that's the thing about not being able to talk and not being able to relieve some of the communicative pressure building inside of your head. It piles up after a while, and all of those unspoken thoughts fester until they explode in a different way. 

Headaches render me to my bed all day and my hand cramps from trying to write down what I'm thinking so people don't get bored and leave before I can form a sentence. 

But for all of the difficulties, I may face in my silent days, it doesn't affect my story or me. 

X