×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Vivi Herty
    Vivi Herty
    just an ordinary girl who like playing game whether in console game or mobile games, watched movie, reading book (mostly reading online book like web novel) and write novel. my dream is to publish my book and become novelist in real life
    See more
campaign Request update 0
THE BRAVE
G
1.6K
0
0
764
1

swap_vert

the brave is about story of certain young girl that was transport onto the land that was being torn apart from raging flame of war that was being started from helios kingdom and her name is Starla anggrita camelia. starla that was coming to that world without knowing anything was being dragged in or was being involved onto that war without she realize it. in order to stay alive, starla tried her best to help the person she met for the first time she was inside that world and also the one who save her and his name is Willard Rein Rossell.

will Starla be able to put end of the war that was happen onto that world?

will starla be able to go back to her own world or remain on that world?

follow starla story through her journey and adventure onto that world with alongside her newfound friend.

(the picture on the cover is not belong to me. but the story belong to me. i thank you to the beautiful picture that i found and i give credit toward the one who draw that beautiful picture and here the site address https://www.fanbyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Screen-Shot-2019-04-05-at-1.42.06-PM-780x405.jpg?x46903 )

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X