×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ToriG.
    ToriG.
    I write stuff. A lot of stuff. I like memes and reading and memes about literature. I'm a nerd and have no idea where I'm going with this. You get the deal.
    See more
Lockhart and Winchester
PG-13
4.1K
0
1
671
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

Agents Reginald Harold Lockhart III and Salem Adamina Winchester are not happy to be partners again. After the last time where— well, we all know what happened last time and that ended up badly for all involved— they refuse to work with each other. But now, the Agency of Investigation has ordered them to work together in order to investigate the strange happenings of a town named Shadasco that is plagued by oddities that cannot be explained by conventional science. A perfect mission for the two misfits.

The agents are forced with their biggest challenge ever— dealing with each other and the strange creatures that plague Shadasco. Oh, and then there's the mysterious residents themselves who seem to fear the newcomers more than the curious hooded figures that occasionally wander onto Main Street.

In this town there are a million secrets, and Reggie and Salem are about to dive headfirst into all of them.

X