×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Frosty and Rebellious
R
4.1K
0
0
394
0

Mitzi originated from a rebellious background, and is a member of the gang UNANIXETY GANG. During her middle school years, she was supposed to marry a fellow boy Rocket, by arranged marragement, but during high school years, and since Mitzi’s parents’ death, she realised she didn't have to, and decided to change sexualities. When she was in a LGBT bar, she caught feelings for Dominique, and the two instantly fell in love. One day, Rocket found out that Mitzi cheated on him, she killed Dominique, making him arrested to an 8 year prison sentence. 

A few months later, in the UNANIXETY GANG, there was a new person in the populous UNANXIETY GANG, a girl named Bianca. Bianca was seen as a girl with mythical powers, having the able to freeze others. Bianca befriends Mitzi, her best friend Roxie and Roxie’s boyfriend, Axel, and Mitzi realises that Bianca and Mitzi have some things in common, both with backstories, and hit it off. Meanwhile, Rocket escaped from prison, and started another gang, in order to return Mitzi to her. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X