×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Emma
    Emma
    Hi my name is Kai and im 11 and i like writing and reading. I really like listening to music and doing any craft, artsy stuff. If you message me i will text back in iwthin a week, actually that didnt make sense but you get the idea .>. Uh, so i also have social anxiety im an introvert but once you get to know me im a crackhead, eh heh, so HiIIIiiiIIiiiiiiiIIIii oh also it says my name is emma but its not;-; and i cant change it ;(

    oh and im bi, genderfluid, and pro-nouns are not a problem, i go by she/he/they so call me whatever :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Truly Golden
PG
6.0K
6
27
5.3K
15

Aneira is from Wales.She is 13 years old and speaks  a bit of welsh.Aneira had burnt,auburn hair.Strangley enough blue eyes.She has a perfect Mum,sadly her Dad 'died' myststerstly(sorry if the spelling is wacky) when she was nine.She lives in a moderen,brick home.She has a little sister,Dona who is 10 and 1/2,she always liked to add.Aneira,though had one secret she held for her life,beneith her freckled face,through her blue eyes and tucked intAeirao her neck side was a strand of gold hair.She never had a problem with it until one day...it started glowing! It was such a pain when it glowed,sometimed she blacked out. That same day Aneira has to live with her Aunti and Pa,she's confused and hurt,she wants her Mum and sisiter back! Ms.Alis McCardy starts acting strange,she's alway's hurt Aneira but now she seemed to change,her friends start to get irrated,why was Aneira acting so weird and keeping so much secrets? Read the book to find out!

X