×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Make You Mine
G
222
0
0
213
0

swap_vert

Have you ever fallen in love during your high school days? Stalking them in their social media accounts, watching them from afar, learning more about them just making you to be more indulge in your own fantasy. But in the end of the day, do you still have the guts to love a guy even if you know he love someone else? 

This is a story about a girl, who always love a certain guy from afar, never have a courage even just to say hi. The girl knows that her feelings will be unwanted, wasted maybe, if she ever confess to him. Because she knew right from the start she wasn't the one he's inlove with. What will you do if you were her?

"I thought that we have already talked about this, what the fuck was wrong with you!?

"No! It's you! I should be the one asking that. You've change, Alyx, and I know why... But you know what, I CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY THE FUCK YOU WOULD GO UNTIL TO THIS POINT!"

"BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND!"

"YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO UNDERSTAND OKAY!"

"..."

"Because you knew, right? You felt it, I know you do and you just don't what to admit it."

"...I like somebody else."

"...I know, I know."


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X