×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    FlyingGoddess
    FlyingGoddess
    ‘FlyingGoddess’ as she goes by is a writer online and offline, she finds inspiration from just believing, but no one likes cheesiness, so we’ll move on.

    She believes in BLM ✊ and women’s rights, FlyingGoddess has a passion for writing and baking in her free time, and wants to encourage anyone who loves to write to make a story, share it with friends or family, or post it on websites like this!

    Oh the art of life!

    DISCLAIMER;

    Alright sorry everyone for... that. My friend dared me to let her write my intro and now it’s come to this! I beg for mercy! Anyway, I would also like to say MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS AND HANUKKAH EVERYONE I wish you all happy holidays!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Start Of Our War
PG
0
0
0
213
1

swap_vert

“As I walked through the forest, I felt as though someone was following me, you know?”

I turned around only to gape at the empty place where my sister was once kept. 

So someone has followed me...



The Start Of Our War is recommended for 8+, I wouldn’t define this story as horror, or extremely ‘scary’.

I will admit some people may get confused with a story line, but I will try to clear it up as much as I can.

Following on with that, I will be doing a prologue to explain the backstory, then we can jump on the roller coaster ride!

Best wishes,

FlyingGoddess 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X