×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
4 Tricks to Wax That Will Make Your Life Easier
G
1.0K
0
0
1.2K
0

swap_vert


Hair removal tends to be complicated and painful, but it doesn't always have to be this way. In fact, today we give you some tricks to wax that will turn this beauty routine into something much more pleasant and comfortable.

1. Preliminary Steps: Before Waxing, Exfoliate the Skin

It doesn't matter what type of hair removal you choose. Either with wax, cream or blade. Exfoliating yourself is the first step that will remove accumulated dirt and dead skin cells. It will also help buried hair to the surface. This way you will have fewer blackheads after waxing. And your skin will be smooth and soft for longer.

In addition to being the first of our waxing tricks, exfoliating is a good way to deal with ingrown hairs. It is about those hairs that grow inside the skin and that sometimes cause infections. The best way to exfoliate properly is with a coarse-grained product and in the shower. Always making a circular motion.

Natural Organic Health and Beauty Products recommend cutting hair to three-fourths of an inch if it’s longer. Trim hair using a clean personal grooming tool, such as an electronic trimmer or safety cutters.

2. Better with Hot Wax than With a Blade

Some of us are scared of wax, but we can't stop mentioning it in this list of tips for waxing. The wax is capable of removing the youngest, finest and most resistant hair. Also, the hair takes longer to grow if you use wax. You will be hair-free for about three weeks. And in the long term, it works better too, as it weakens the hair that, over time, stops coming out.

In fact, waxing used to be a cumbersome hair removal method. But thanks to the new teams it is no longer. In addition, the heat of the wax causes the pore to dilate. This makes hair come out easier and with less pain.

The most important thing and this is not a hair removal trick but a precaution that you should always keep in mind, is that you heat the wax always following the manufacturer's instructions. This way you will avoid risks. Spread the hot wax in the direction of the hair and remove it against it. You will see that the results are great.

3. Anesthetic Gels, the Best of Hair Removal Tricks

Epilators, unlike wax, do not act on the pore. That is why they can be very uncomfortable to use. This discomfort ends when, before waxing, you use an anesthetic gel. Its effect is superficial but very efficient in mitigating pain.

We are not saying that you will not feel anything, but waxing will be much more comfortable.

4. Soothe Skin When Finished

With or without tricks to shave, the truth is that the treated skin suffers. So the best thing to do is to hydrate it with a highly moisturizing cream. Aloe Vera is present in many moisturizing products and has a great calming effect on the skin.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X