×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Day of Enchik (N-Sh-eek)
PG-13
252
0
1
144
2

swap_vert

For this story to make sense you need some background. The main character is Zacude (Zah-Cude) and his sister Heysha (Hey-shah). This story takes place in a ancient civilization with gods, magic, and beast. The Enchik is a day they worship these gods and a tem is a hour. 

“Zacude!!!” “Come here, your going to make us late.” “The Enchik starts in almost a tem.” “You know what happens if we’re late, I don’t want to have to go through that EVER… again.” Heysha exclaims with worried voice 

“Heysha.. you know we always could just run away.” “Mom didn’t even want to stay here, why should we!!” Zacude says angrily 

“You know why we can’t just leave” she says with attitude back “Where would we go, what would we eat.” “What about the Kravichs they are everywhere know a days.” 

Zacude says with utter excitement “What about the tales, Heysha!!” “We could learn like our ancestors did.” We could do more… maybe we where meant for more.” 

“Oh shut up.. you have no idea what your talking about!” “They are just bedtime stories for children.” 

“But what if they aren’t?” “What if.. they are just as real, as you and me.” “We could get out of this town.” “We wouldn’t have to worry about money.” “ or about….”

Heysha interrupts him 

“SHUT UP.. SHUT UP.” “I’ve had enough of your fantasies.” “Know we must be on our way.” “Grab your cloak, we are leaving.”

swap_vert

X