×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ThatLazywriter
    ThatLazywriter
    Hello! Just an average lazy writer here. Im not perfect, never will be but i always like to show my imperfections. As much as i write, i also love reading. Thats enough about me. Happy Reading!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Princess on the Run
PG-13
10.2K
0
0
864
0

Princess Isabella has grown tired of her life as a royal and longs for adventure. With the help of her loyal and trusted personal maid, Maria, she plans her escape from the palace. Isabella is well-prepared for her journey, taking with her everything she needs to survive as a commoner.

As she make her way through unfamiliar terrain, she encounters various challenges and obstacles. She must learn to navigate the outside world while keeping her true identity hidden. Along the way, she meets people who become her friends and allies, but she also discovers that the entire kingdom has been told about her disappearence, and she is being searched everywhere.

Isabella learns to fend for herself and adapt to life as a commoner, but she never forgets her true identity. She misses the comforts of her old life and the people she left behind. However, she also relishes the freedom and independence that comes with her new life.

As time passes, Isabella begins to realize that she cannot hide forever. Her past catches up with her, and she must make a difficult decision. Will she return to her old life as a princess or continue living as a commoner?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X