×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Catapk
    Catapk
    Hey all

    I'm a casual writer/gamer/listener.

    I like all sorts of things ranging from crime mysteries to RPG games to Classical music. I also happen to like a small touch of metal now and again.

    I'm 21 don't have much experience writing but I write to help me deal with situation in my life.

    I tend to come up with good ideas for stories and such and I am thinking about starting to record the random story ideas that come through my head for anyone to use here for their own stories.
    But we'll see how things go :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Magic Revolution
PG-13 On Break
3.4K
0
10
4.0K
8

The story is something i'm doing on a whim, hopefully everyone will love it but it's going to take some work. 

Quick Blurb

Loens Gate is a city unlike the other cities of the world. It has outlawed the use of magic.

Set in the magical industrial era, Storm a man journeying across the land arrives at the grand city of Loens Gate. He discovers there is more than meets the eye in this busy, prospering city.

He is quickly thrown into a situation which may just spark the beginning of a revolution.  

I should mention a few points.

Magic doesn't progress in people until they reach 18. ( it's never been understood why but it just does) This is why Chris is referred as "a small girl, no, woman," in the first chapter. I'm currently working on a way to make this apparent before this part but will take some time :) 

favorite
coins
2 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X