×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The girl who reincarnated
R
2.7K
0
5
201
0

In the year 1820, in a small town in Europe, two young people, Clara and Daniel, experience an intense and passionate love. Their relationship is an oasis of happiness in the midst of the difficulties of the time. However, a tragedy abruptly separates them: Daniel dies in an unexpected accident. Clara, devastated by the loss, makes a promise at Daniel's grave: her love will be eternal and they will meet again in another life.


Jump to the year 2024, where Elena, a modern and successful woman, begins to have recurring and vivid dreams about a past life. In these dreams, she is Clara and she is madly in love with a man named Daniel. These dreams lead her to investigate her possible connection to a past life. At the same time, Lucas, a young and passionate archaeologist, begins to have memories similar to Elena's. As their paths cross, they find themselves irresistibly drawn to each other, without understanding why.


Through a series of investigations and discoveries, Elena and Lucas discover the truth about their past lives and the promise of eternal love that unites them. However, they must face modern challenges and personal obstacles in order to be together in this life. Can they overcome the barriers of time and current difficulties to find their eternal love?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X