×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Manner Hall
    Manner Hall
    Hello everyone, I am a published author who is currently giving away my work free. I enjoy hearing feedback from my fans. I also enjoy being active with the wonderful reading community!Please stay tuned for updates on forthcoming books in my published series as well as my short story collections here. Follow me @MannerHall for AOTE updates!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
U.V. "Ultra Violet"
R
281
0
1
1.0K
0

America 2142, humanity has been reduced to a fraction of its original population. Only two countries remain, America and Canada. The rich have found seclusion in their guarded cities. Minorities, the poor and the sexually diverse live off what remains of Washington State.

Ion Vardaye, a wealthy Preservator of Eterion and member of the Circle of Seven desires an alliance with the Canadian Government. He and his council want to bring together the only surviving country harboring rich and genetically superior humans. The civilians of Canada could create a stable future for the dwindling population of Puget Sound. Having banned all Americans from entering their territory after the first climate war, Canada stands firm in leaving America to withstand the wrath of nature.

Facing extinction due to mandatory sterilization, the Lycanthropic Endeavor Pack seeks to infiltrate the City of Eterion and put an end to the ungodly sacrifice’s women are forced to endure. Fiend’s known as the Blooders, raid their villages seeking a quick high and immunity to the endless diseases that cripple Eterion. Lead by Alpha Waynard Stone Paw and his children Rafe and Maiora, the pack begins their journey toward a new sense of survival.

Knowing the weakness of no viral or bacterial resistance in Eterion, Waynard decides to raid the city. The Endeavor Lycan’s seek to sever to last cord of the old world. To ensure the survival of the population outside Puget Sound, those who long for the past must die. Will the war on the rich at last promise hope? Or will the remnants of humanity fall into the dark hands of death?

favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!

X