×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Celestine_Lemoir
    Celestine_Lemoir
    In a place where beasts are to die for, fangs are cool, and life is full of adventures, there. There you'll find her.

    Social media accounts:
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/celestine.lemoir.77
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Celest_LemoirWP
    Instagram: @Cee_Lemoir
    Dreame: Celestine Lemoir
    See more
Howling Hearts
PG-13
5.2K
0
0
1.5K
0

Risha spent her whole life trying to become the strongest she-wolf in Zenios not just because she wanted to be one of their warriors but because in the laws of Nirvana, only the strongest woman has the right to claim the seat next to their Alpha.


She knew that even the bond she and Luhence are sharing will not guarantee that she'll be his Luna. Ang mapatunayang siya ang pinakamalakas lamang ang tanging paraan upang maging karapat-dapat na mapangasawa nito.


Dala ng pagmamahal kay Luhence, sasabak si Risha sa isang paligsahan ngunit noong gabing gaganapin ito, isa.g pagsalakay ang naganap. 


Risha was shot, and the only chance to survive is with the help of her horse, Lufi. Sa gitna ng pag-aagaw-buhay, mapapadpad siya sa bahagi ng Nirvana na ni minsan ay hindi niya pinangarap na marating.


Lucky. People often call her lucky but now, she's starting to doubt her luck, because of all people who could possibly find her during her darkest hours, the most ruthless among the ruthless Alphas of their land scooped her from the ground and claimed her as his.


During her stay in Claivan, she will slowly discover who Callus Grivence is and how did he end up being the terrifying man everyone fears to meet.


Will the string she shares with Luhence be enough to keep herself from falling for Callus? Will she let fate decide for her or this time, she'd be willing to face the worst just to stay by Callus' side?

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X