I don't really know how this feature works but all I can say is that this contest is about writing a heartbreaking scene.
(I, too, like reading something that can break my heart LOL)
Write a short story about loneliness. It can be any kind. Write out your philosophies!
No word limit.
*Prompt Inspired 'Eleven Kinds of Loneliness' by Richard Yates.*
Unleash your emotions and philosophies!
Finish the sentence below:
When I look into the mirror, I see...
Remember to have fun! 1-3 sentences maximum:)
Hello, its Audrey Hor. And I would like to hold a contest for 4 weeks to find a partner to find me ideas for my new story "Romance Street" as you can see in the title. (I would probably choose 3 or 4 people.)
If you want to participate, it is very easy. All you need to do is to do the following instructions below:
1) You must include THESE FOLLOWING GENRES to have a chance for me to pick you:
Action & Supernatural (Optional)
2) Your story must be very flowing and detailed. If possible, you can add more romance scenes to the fullest.
3) If you want some ideas, listen to some romantic music or any music. Really.
4) If your story IS RATED R (As we called it restricted or 18+), please mention it at the start of the issue. (Of course you can rate it R if you put anything that is really "Spiced Romance".)
5) Make sure your issue is MORE than 750 words. Because most people like it long to enjoy like me and you.
6) Have fun!
(And if you got chosen, please do not mess up the issue.)
And do not worry if your not chosen, I will hold another contest in a few months later.
Use the picture that is the cover, and write a story. Is there something waiting at the end of the road? Is the road just a metaphor for something else? That's for you to decide.
Any length, any genre is accepted. Looking for creativity, captivating stories, grammar, spelling, and the flow in general. I'll try to correct the quality of the picture as soon as I can.