×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Hosam MZ
    Hosam MZ
    "Be prepared for anything"

    WHO AM I... A 26 years old who is in ultimate love with the keyboard. - MBBS holder from UofK - Amateur writer of English and Arabic - Gamer.

    WHAT I WRITE... My crave is for fantasy and fiction. I also write drama, crime, tragedies, and a lot of sorrowful short stories with painful and dark events.

    I READ FOR... J. R. R. Tolkein - George R. R. Martin - Andrzej Sapkowski - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Stephen King
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Ludivaya
R Planning
1.8K
0
0
220
2

Humans have successfully overthrown the elven rule without mercy and by torturing Innocents. However, and after escaping, the last elven minister Darryngor -The Serpent- and his infamous wife Tanila are lurking in the west promising to return with full force by using a never before attempted dangerous magical ritual. 

The human king Sebastian and his elves-loathing son and mage prince Valduir are gathering plans to silence the elves forever, while Reyes -the other prince- doesn't take a liking to his father and brother's schemes which gets him into a heap of trouble as his wife lady Alice Warrick supports him. He gets tested with a brutal civil war up the north that is left for him to try and extinguish before it eats the whole kingdom.

Between facing the mythical beings of the infamous west, outrunning the authorities on his tail, and getting to trust those who aren't to be trusted, Darryngor's quest gets intercepted by many hardships and surprises. He meets different personalities, creatures, and races from both past and present.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X