×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lee Lucas
    Lee Lucas
    Greetings, fabulous humans of the internet! How are you all doing? Quick heads up about me:

    Gender: Female (she/her)
    Age: 15 :>
    Favorite Genre to Write: Dark Romance
    Favorite Genre to Read: Pride Love

    Oh yeah and, I'm more into fairy tales than sales pitches. So, if you're thinking of sweet-talking me into a marketing spiel, you might have better luck with a magic mirror.

    Plz contact me for collabs on stories. I would totally love to collaborate with you guys!
    Current collabs: Murder & Mayhem (Blanca Bear) [IRL bestie]

    Your comments and likes are so much to me! I love reading interesting comments and even if its just a hello or starting up a convo, I will answer! My followers are the world to me aswell!

    Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 2:50pm

    -Lee Lucas :>
    See more
campaign Request update 0
  • Subscription plans
    The Worlds too Expensive for Me - Lee Lucas
    Don't worry guys, I get it. The world is too expensive for me too. \_(-_-)_/
    US$1.99 /month
    JOIN
    Low commitment plan - Lee Lucas
    Get's the same plan as the main plan - but with less free stories
    US$4.99 /month
    JOIN
    See more
My Prince
PG-13
378
0
0
169
0

swap_vert

Once upon a time in the mythical kingdom of Aetherlyn, nestled among the enchanting realms of beauty and magic, dwelled a prince named Xan. Xan, the third child of four siblings, stood out not only for his regal lineage but also for his striking appearance - a tall man with flowing dark hair and captivating brown eyes that sparkled like precious gems. In the tapestry of Aetherlyn's royal family, each prince possessed their own unique prowess: Elex, the eldest brother, was hailed as a formidable warrior; Jaxith, the second brother, was esteemed for his intellect; and Tanix, the youngest brother, was revered for his compassionate nature. And then there was Xan, known far and wide for his unparalleled beauty that seemed to radiate like a beacon in the crystal castle he called home. Meanwhile, in a distant realm shrouded in darkness and self-imposed solitude, a demon named Zebulun grappled with his own inner turmoil. Zebulun, the eldest among six siblings, resided in the bleak confines of Sablestone, a kingdom steeped in shadows and despair. Despite his fearsome exterior and prowess in battle, Zebulun harbored a secret longing for something more profound - the elusive quest for true love that eluded him amidst the desolate landscapes of his cursed domain.

One fateful day, fate conspired to intertwine the destinies of Prince Xan and the demon Zebulun as their paths collided in the magical forests of Nemorosa. In a moment of unexpected vulnerability, Zebulun found himself wounded and lost, seeking solace amidst the ethereal blooms of Aetherlyn. Witnessing the suffering of this mysterious stranger, Prince Xan, guided by compassion and curiosity, extended a hand of mercy and brought the injured demon into the warmth of his castle, setting into motion a series of events that would defy the boundaries of their feuding kingdoms. As their forbidden bond deepened, entwining their hearts in a love forbidden by tradition and fraught with peril, the echoes of their pasts reverberated with the weight of untold histories and unresolved vendettas. Would Prince Xan and Zebulun succumb to the enmity that plagued their kingdoms, tearing them apart? Or would they find the strength to forge a new future together, built on the foundations of love and unity, transcending the boundaries that sought to divide them?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X