×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Indelibile
R
19.1K
1
0
227
0

Xiona's character has been hardened since the death of her father and the disappearance of her brother. Her new neighbor, called Ian, won't contradict that fact. She takes pleasure in seeing others suffer, carrying little bottles of strong spirits in her bag, spending a lot of time at the bar "Yae"

Will her neighbor be able to show her that life can be sunny, even on rainy days, while another man reaches out to her from a world far darker than her own?

She dreams of nothing, yet her mind is filled with nightmares. At night, when she's not asleep, the worries multiply, amplify as the clock ticks. Tomorrows darken and the worst becomes the worst, nothing seems possible or surmountable, nothing seems peaceful anymore. Insomnia, the dark side of the imagination, takes hold in the early hours of the morning. Numb, disaster scenarios become extravagant, hoping that the day will erase our memories. She gets up and take a shower, wishing to stop this torture. Sometimes, the night reveals a truth: time runs like an hourglass, and things will never be the same again.

"Those beautiful sentences we hear in movies and read in books are not immutable in meaning. These words don't fit everyone, certainly not us." Sarah Pégurié

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X