×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Yurijoshi
    Yurijoshi
    I like to write both fanfiction and original stories, usually with themes of oppression, LGBT issues and the dismantling of stereotypes and cliches.
    See more
No One Loves Like Gaston
PG Completed
12.8K
3
21
2.7K
1

Ah yes, a man falling for a male furry creature, a tale as old as time. Wait, what?

In an alternate timeline, Gaston spots Maurice's horse before Belle does and decides to save Maurice to earn Belle's affection. He is so excited to do this that he forgets to bring weapons and, unable to win a fight against the Beast, he takes Maurice's place as the castle's prisoner.

The last thing he expected was for the Beast to have a kind and gentle side. After all, how could someone ever learn to love a beast, especially a man as intent on shielding his genuine emotions as Gaston?

Lumiere and Cogsworth bicker over the possibility of a relationship between Gaston and the Beast, becoming closer in the process. However, Lumiere keeps flirting with the feather duster, and Cogsworth is adamant that no relationship between two men could work.

X